Headquarters of: Banca Popolare FriulAdria, Zanussi Professional (in nearby Vallenoncello), Fazioli (in nearby Sacile), MCZ (in nearby Vigonovo di Fontanafredda).
Birthplace of: Odoric of Pordenone, Il Pordenone, Lino Zanussi.
Famous for: the Duomo, Palazzo Ricchieri, the Pordenone Silent Film Festival, the Aviano Air Base in nearby Aviano.
Leading political party: PD.
|Ranking of the city in terms of population||139|
Source: Istat, 2013
1) Wealth Gdp per capita EUR/year, 2014
3) Consumption Per capita expenditure in cars,
motorbikes and electronics EUR/year, 2014
7) Bank deposits Bank deposits per capita EUR
9) Entrepreneurship Registered companies per 100 inhabitants
2) Unemployment Unemployment rate
4) Justice system Ratio of judgements per pending/new cases
in 2014 x 100
6) ICT diffusion Broadband coverage (% of population)
8) Youth Share of population under the age of 30
10) Education N. of graduates every 1,000 people aged
between 25 and 30 in 2014