Headquarters of: Finmeccanica, Enel, Eni, Telecom Italia, Terna, Astaldi, Cdp, Sace, Atlantia, Maire Tecnimont, Acea.
Birthplace of: Mario Draghi, Pier Carlo Padoan, Fabrizio Saccomanni, Cesare Romiti, Elsa Morante, Trilussa, Giulio Andreotti, Anna Magnani, Alberto Sordi.
Famous for: Colosseum, Dolce Vita, La Grande Bellezza, Vatican City, Trevi fountain, Spanish steps, spaghetti alla carbonara
Leading political party: Five Star Movement, the party created by comedian Beppe Grillo.
|Ranking of the city in terms of population||1|
Source: Istat, 2013
1) Wealth Gdp per capita EUR/year, 2014
3) Consumption Per capita expenditure in cars,
motorbikes and electronics EUR/year, 2014
7) Bank deposits Bank deposits per capita EUR
9) Entrepreneurship Registered companies per 100 inhabitants
2) Unemployment Unemployment rate
4) Justice system Ratio of judgements per pending/new cases
in 2014 x 100
6) ICT diffusion Broadband coverage (% of population)
8) Youth Share of population under the age of 30
10) Education N. of graduates every 1,000 people aged
between 25 and 30 in 2014