Headquarters of: Ascopiave, Benetton Group, De Longhi, Geox, Stefanel.
Birthplace of: Luciano Benetton, Carlo Tullio Altan.
Famous for: Castelfranco Veneto, Duomo with Giorgione’s famous Madonna on the throne ; water canals, fountains, red Italian chicory (radicchio rosso).
Leading political party: Partito Democratico (PD), democratic party center-left
|Ranking of the city in terms of population||63|
Source: Istat, 2013
1) Wealth Gdp per capita EUR/year, 2014
3) Consumption Per capita expenditure in cars,
motorbikes and electronics EUR/year, 2014
7) Bank deposits Bank deposits per capita EUR
9) Entrepreneurship Registered companies per 100 inhabitants
2) Unemployment Unemployment rate
4) Justice system Ratio of judgements per pending/new cases
in 2014 x 100
6) ICT diffusion Broadband coverage (% of population)
8) Youth Share of population under the age of 30
10) Education N. of graduates every 1,000 people aged
between 25 and 30 in 2014