Headquarters of: Fiat, Intesa Sanpaolo, Lavazza, Pininfarina, Seat PG, SIAS.
Birthplace of: Gianni Agnelli, Antonio Gramsci, Primo Levi, Gian Maria Gros-Pietro.
Famous for: Mole Antonelliana tower, Juventus and Turin soccer clubs, "bicerin" coffee drink.
Leading political party: Five Star Movement, the party created by comedian Beppe Grillo.
|Ranking of the city in terms of population||4|
Source: Istat, 2013
1) Wealth Gdp per capita EUR/year, 2014
3) Consumption Per capita expenditure in cars,
motorbikes and electronics EUR/year, 2014
7) Bank deposits Bank deposits per capita EUR
9) Entrepreneurship Registered companies per 100 inhabitants
2) Unemployment Unemployment rate
4) Justice system Ratio of judgements per pending/new cases
in 2014 x 100
6) ICT diffusion Broadband coverage (% of population)
8) Youth Share of population under the age of 30
10) Education N. of graduates every 1,000 people aged
between 25 and 30 in 2014